2015 PARTNERSHIP LEVELS
Internet Presence on old.visitmadison.com
- One (1) category listing with up to 180 characters (approximately 30 words), which includes:
- One (1) photo or logo
- Map-it link on your profile
- Online Partnership Directory and site-wide search
- Access to Partner Login section of site, and Marketing Tools
- Ability to post your public events on Calendar of Events
- Confidential Convention Calendar access
- One (1) category listing with up to 180 characters (approximately 30 words)
- Complimentary copies to distribute in your business
- Opportunity to advertise in bi-annual publication at a reduced rate
- Invitations to industry education events that provide networking opportunities and content to help partners build their businesses.
- Monthly Business Builder Monthly e-newsletter
- Weekly Monday Morning Coffee Break e-newsletter
- Convention Services leads
- GMCVB staff referrals
- Opportunity to participate in GMCVB marketing campaigns
- Partner-to-Partner marketing opportunities can be added to the Partnership section of website (in the Partners Login area)
Includes everything in the Associate tier, and:
- Two (2) category listings, each with up to with up to 240 characters (approximately 40 words), and five (5) photos or logos for each category (listing types, i.e. gifts specialty & clothing/fashion, etc.)
Includes everything in the Associate & Marketing tier, and:
- Three (3) category listings, each with up to with up to 300 characters (approximately 50 words), and ten (10) photos for each category (listing types, i.e. gifts specialty & clothing/fashion, etc.)
Corporate Partnerships & Destination Champion Partnerships
This level of partnership can be custom-built for your organization, depending on your preferred type of partnership, marketing and investment. We provide creative ideas and solutions for reaching your organization's goals most efficiently!
Interested in becoming a Corporate Partner or Destination Champion? Contact Director of Partnerships Kristin Wensing at 608.441.3954.
Questions? Contact our Partnership Development Team or request more information.